From: scirocco-l-bounces+chris.p.bennett=navy.mil@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+chris.p.bennett=navy.mil@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of T Berk
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 15:00
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Many Miles Away Something Crawls to the Surface of a
DarkScottish Loch

My mistress' eyes, are nothing like the sun
My hunger for her, explains everything I've done

To howl, at the moon, the whole night through
And they really don't care if I do

I'd go out of my mind, but for you

Sister Moon

TBerk
God, don't get me started-
I'll likely break out the Mt Gay Rum, Extra Old....