FS - 1982 Scirocco (Baltimore) - LAST CALL

1982 Scirocco, 1.7, 5spd, manual mirrors, manual windows, manual steering.

The good: Color: Diamond Silver Metallic - original paint. The paint is beat.
The body is mostly straight, with mostly surface rust.
Has crack free dash from a Scirocco 16V. 120 mph speedo. Nearly mint Black/silver cloth seats from a Scirocco 16V. Black door cars from later model Scirocco. Black rear side ?cards?. Unmolested black cargo cover.
Car has ?Euro? lights and ?Euro turn signals?
Comes with black carpet from Scirocco 16V(u install - current rag is blue).
Unmolested black one piece trunk cover from later Scirocco 2. A/C removed and
pulleys belt re-configured to stock non A/C.
Car has H&R sports, Boge Turbo with low miles. Many new suspension parts
including new control arms with NEW bushings. Has 16.5mm front bar and 24mm rear bar. Car has Neuspeed upper strut tie bar.
Car has euro bumpers that need to be dismantled, rust proofed, and
re-assembled.
Deal will include Zender front air damn for Scirocco 2
(see pic here: http://www.driversfound.com/scirocco/history/tuners/zender/zender070.htm) from Greg?s great site! http://www.driversfound.com/scirocco

PICS:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/Peelx/82Sciroccops.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/Peelx/82Sciroccoint.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/Peelx/82Sciroccohatch.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/Peelx/82Sciroccofrt.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/Peelx/82Sciroccods.jpg

THE BAD: It does not run. It died one day and I've not had time to mess with it.

I don't want this car to be parted.

Car is located just outside of Baltimore, MD.

Asking $600 as is.

If I get no serious interest in the next few days, I?ll reluctantly put it on the Vortex by the end of the week.

If remotely interested in this car, email me at Scirocco_GTX@yahoo.com.

(I have a RD longblock that could be made part of the deal)

Mark
1987 Scirocco 16V (Flash!), 1982 Scirocco (FOR SALE), 1981 Scirocco S (Project X), 1987 Golf GT, 2003 Beetle (Heavy)
www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm (about 8 years out of date)
Contact me directly at Scirocco_GTX@yahoo.com