I'm so pumped! It runs...But why is the distributor THERE?

> I have found my Timing Light. (WhooHoo!) I am at loose
> end these days as I look for a more permanent form of
> employment. What that means is (despite my thinly
> veiled self-advertising) I am available for busted
> knuckle work as you see fit.

Thanks for the offer, Tosha. But we got all the big ticket items taken care of
a month or so ago before you re-surfaced (had I known where you were I would've
definitely included you...). It will next go to the headliner shop as soon I
get my hatch and Z-1 kit back from those crooked painters (grrrr.....) where
I'll get my ragtop refurb'd, my dash covered, Trophies "tweaked"  :)...

It's nice to be on the downhill side of things though!  :)

JT