From: "Foxx (in a box)" <foxxinabox@wideopenwest.com>
To: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2005 10:46 PM
Subject: axle noise & parts swap

   so my right side axle decided to start making noise today. i knew the
boot was bad and had been preparing for it. my question is does the
clicking mean that the cv joint is hosed or can it be repacked and used
again? i think that if the components are okay then i shouldn't have a
problem, right?
   also, if the car had 90mm hubs on it, would it be possible to swap a
90mm out end on it and keep the 100mm inner (and vice versa)? this is
more for my edification. thanx.

--
  /\_/\   Foxx (in a box)
< o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com