The New Polo GTI --to OT; SUVs

Yes, they prolly are leading the other two what with their styling.  Let us see if they have more success with their electricals that Mercedes has had in the last 10 plus years...  :-(

David
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kevin Brosha
  To: David Utley
  Cc: Peel ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 9:29 AM
  Subject: Re: The New Polo GTI --to OT; SUVs

  SUV sales are way down in the past year, so I've heard.  And the profit margins are much higher on the SUVs.

    Also, Daimler-Chrysler isn't doing too bad - they are making card people want to buy, had a lot of success with 300, charger, etc.  People want the hemi, and the styling is improved in most cars in the last few years.