The New Polo GTI --to OT; SUVs

SUV sales are way down in the past year, so I've heard. And the profit
margins are much higher on the SUVs.
  Also, Daimler-Chrysler isn't doing too bad - they are making card people
want to buy, had a lot of success with 300, charger, etc. People want the
hemi, and the styling is improved in most cars in the last few years.