For Sale....R32 Drive train. Serious offers only

Chris wrote:

> ANSON!!!  My God people... someone turn on the bat signal!
> Nobody has slapped an R32 driveline in a Scirocco.  We'd be legends.

I don't know how many of you on the list have actually driven an R32, I
think I may be the only lister who owns one?  You owe it to yourselves
to take a spin if given a chance.. it can completely change sour
attitudes towards the "new" VWs, I assure you.  That drivetrain does an
incredible job hustling a 3400-lb behemoth around town, through the
hills, or around a road course.  I can't even imagine what it would do
in a Scirocco suit!

DO IT!!   :)

--
Kevin Collins