For Sale....R32 Drive train. Serious offers only

Holy sweet Jesus!

Installing that drivetrain in a scirocco would make
the Durocco project look like changing a spark plug...
on a lawn mower.

All of the suspension would need to be redesigned, the
whole floor pan would need to be cut up and re-done...
and then there's the electronics and stuff.

I don't hesitate for a second when I say that the
project is well beyond the scope of my current
tallents.

Now if someone can figure out a way to adapt the stuff
in without all the mods mentioned then sign me up... I
just don't see how.

And while it would be completely rediculous to be able
to claim an R-32 Scirocco the haldex centered
drivetrain is'nt all that performance oriented.

After having put some flogging time on a friends R I
found the all wheel drive to be less than fun, it
starts out as front wheel drive and transfers power as
it sees fit... we disagreed a lot on when I needed
power to the rear wheels.

The haldex can be tweaked with a controler but to my
knowledge there can never be more than 50% power to
tthe rear... that simply will not do!

If someone builds this thing I will be the first to
line up to kiss your ass... that's one hell of an
undertaking!

Shit man, do it!

Anson

--- "Bennett, Christopher P ET1 MARMC 1230B"

scirocco-l-bounces+chris.p.bennett=navy.mil@scirocco.org