City Lights

http://futrellautowerks.com/01partscatalog/lighting/mk1.htm

these guys here carry the city lights with the metal ring for the
older style lights they also sell the harnesses for them, they also
sell the harness for the euro lights.

they may not show anything for the rocco buy when you call and order
tell them it's for the scirocco euro lights and he will modify the
harness.

G-rocco and Mike Smith both ordered the relay kit harness and I
installed them. they are very well made.