Cincy '05 Pics

The second set was taken by "Potter" he is from up by Nate Mellon. Red 16v
with hood splitters and a rear thingamagigger on the window. you know what
I'm talking about the thing that looks like blinds. Yeah that would be his
car. He has a nice self portrait of him in the durocco in there.
 Rhett
 wait for more entertaining posts from the domestic freak as I am in a
dirnking moode tonite!