Oh Julie......

Actually it was from part pick up at the store to the drop off at the store.
So the drive was in there as well.
Also actually, Its really sad that I don't need the book for many things any
more. I can see it in my head, know what tools I need and the short cut tips
to do it.
(The screw driver jammed into the disk to stop the turning etc).

Heres an idea for Cincy. I challange you to an axle change. Drivers side
axle out, held over head and back in. WITH tool clean up as well.
Any guys want to take up the challange as well? Should be a fun event!

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
DSM4 entry: "Masochism: See Scirocco"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y