Oh Julie......

Well, all done and tools away, an hour and forty five. Did your hour and a
half axle install include cleanup???? Mine was on the Cabby, and that white
bitch has always hated me, so THAT has to be worth something...and then
there was the "chat with the significant other" thrown in there, Denny
needed to tell me he was tired. Lessee, who's lying on the cold concrete
with the wrench again???

Tool notes: Long extensions and that Snap-On triple square bit rock my
world. And Johnson bars emit sparks when they break, but mine didn't break,
that was Daun's (for Gino's axles) I'm referring to.

Scirocco notes: Alpine white looks VERY nice with Paprika red. Daun will
have a very handsome set when he gets Gino next to that sexy 16V of his...

Oh, Julie? Next time, let's see if we can do it in under an hour, I know we
can do better....

Cathy