(JH/ABA) Creative throttle linkage solutions for mk1?

Yeah, that was why I wasn't sure if he meant that the raintray or the hood
was the clearance problem. In my case(non-ABA), it was the cold start
injector that needed the raintray to be nudged. I also found the Fox air
hose to the AAV needed extra support to keep it off the throttle mechanism
at the back. This is on a MkI as well.

Cathy