OT: For the classic Jap car lovers (actually a 'tex link, though)

GGehrke wrote:

> Since I know some of you guys do appreciate the classic japanese cars:

Whoa!  Incredible!

In all my years living in SoCal I never would have imagined there were
still that many classic Japanese cars out there.  I really would like to
have made it to that show.  My 2nd car back in the day was a '69 510,
and I also owned 2 early Z's ('73 & '78, and later a '93 tub-o-lard).

I think my fave in that mass o' pics was the BRE 240z, followed closely
by original Fairlady Z (240Z to us) designer "Mr. K"'s car, looking
absolutely pristine.

--
Kevin Collins
Chandler, AZ