Water Temp Light

In a message dated 10/8/05 7:49:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
scirocco-l-request@scirocco.org writes:

Unless there's something else in your car, an 020 manual trans starter and an
automatic trans starter are two different things.  I dunno if the two can be
mated or not though making a better starter.  I've heard in the past that
diesel starters have more torque to'em, but I've never felt the need to go
shopping for one, plus I still have a few spares on the shelf incase one of mine
goes.  I would be interrested in learning though if there is anything to learn
about the automatic starters on manual trans.