Water Temp Light

This is probably do to excessive resistance across the coolant level sensor.
Take a short piece of wire and use it to jump the terminals of the sensor
connector (after disconnecting the sensor).  If the light goes out, remove
the sensor and clean the pins (the ones that are immersed in coolant).

Jim