Curious, how many cars are in your car?

"That's what I don't want to see, I want at least 125. "

The 8V engines that I've seen get into this range are typically 2.0L
w/P&P head, 272 cam minimum, TT exhaust typically 2.25"
>From some of the recent dyno's posted, (Greg Pallet and Nate Lowe)
even a 2.0L without a ported head won't get to 125hp.

1.8L engines making 125 or more, again, have ported heads, cam,
exhaust, and also typically ditch the CIS to make a little more power
by getting rid of the intake restriction although I have seen one 1.8L
make ~150, but he had ITB's, a hell of a cam and was turning close to
8000 rpm.

Sorry to say it, but like Cathy said, probably around 100 hp.
Only one way to know for sure though!
Dan