Curious, how many cars are in your car?

I haven't put it on the dyno yet. I want to get my other head and cam in
first. It has a dual outlet mani with race DP and 2" from there. I 'm also
kinda worried at what the dyno might say, cause I been lookin at some
numbers put down by engines I think should have more than mine, and they
haven't been big numbers. I also need some gearing changes. What do you
think an engine like ours would give up?  Jeff