Curious, how many cars are in your car?

On 2:58:15 pm 10/01/05 "Jeff" <scorpio71@charter.net> wrote:
> I haven't put it on the dyno yet. I want to get my other head and cam
> in first. It has a dual outlet mani with race DP and 2" from there. I
> 'm also kinda worried at what the dyno might say, cause I been lookin
> at some numbers put down by engines I think should have more than
> mine, and they haven't been big numbers. I also need some gearing
> changes. What do you think an engine like ours would give up?  Jeff

On a good day I'd be hoping for 100ish, and I was bang on for my last dyno,
I guessed half my 16V's hp (133) and got 66.6hp. Not a bad guess, That was
with the aging 1.6. I loved that engine, it had so much spirit. Maybe it
should get revived...

And the dyno is a perfect time to screw with all that timing nonsense. I
found significant hp on my first dyno through cam timing adjustments.

Cathy