Seat swapping

Really? When I tried to swap mine I noticed that the two plastic
slider dealies were different side to side...  Something was getting
in the way - there was no f'ing way the passenger side seat outer
slider would fit in the driver side inner rail more than a bit...  I
tried until I reached 'curse level 11', and begrudgingly gave up
trying, resigning myself to an uncomfortable ride home the remaining 4
hours of the trip...

Later,

Mark.
75