bored and wanting Mecca...

> "and anything with a bowtie."

  I was wondering who would bring that up. Yes, I even brought a :gasp:
DOMESTIC :gasp: to Cincy. Although there was some RICE there too. Although
the rice wasn't broken like mine. My brake lights were out. I had tails and
turns but no brake. Thanks to the group I was with was very nice and watched
my a$$ for me so to speak.
 OH yeah, that bring me to another point. It is a MUCH more fun trip if you
cruise with other cars. Even if you go out of your way to meet them!! It is
a very boring ride alone!
 Rhett