bored and wanting Mecca...

Come Dan!!

Cincy should be everyday!!! I am sure Daun feels differently as it is his place,but man what great time it is. All I can think about was that surreal feeling when I pulled of the high-way looking for the roads and getting there to the rotating ligth and all those cars on the field....Oh and not to mention Anson  minutes before pulling my doors of the hinges as he passed me following that Porshe.......

It is trully Scirocco Mecca

El Tony

Dan Bubb <dan.bubb@gmail.com> wrote:
Whatever happened to Drew?
He was the previous countdown master.
Course he also waited until we were a more reasonable time away from
the event ;^)

"Oh good, I was afraid I was running out of time."

Summarizes it all!
Dan