From: "Neptuno" <neptunonc@yahoo.com>
To: "Dan Bubb" <dan.bubb@gmail.com>; "Greg Pallett" <greg.rocco@gmail.com>
Cc: "Chris Bennett" <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com>; "car"
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: bored and wanting Mecca...

> Come Dan!!
>
> Cincy should be everyday!!! I am sure Daun feels differently as it is his
place,but man what great time it is. All I can think about was that surreal
feeling when I pulled of the high-way looking for the roads and getting
there to the rotating ligth and all those cars on the field....Oh and not to
mention Anson  minutes before pulling my doors of the hinges as he passed me
following that Porshe.......