[SPAM] Re: bored and wanting Mecca...

You DEFINATELY don't need a rocco to go.  Thats the thing, its about the
people who drive and love the cars, not so much the cars themselves.

(Though I do itch for the day I can finally get you bastards to oooh and
ahhh over my mk1 TDI...then beg for the keys)

Honestly, if people want to know what Cincy is like, think of a Family
Reunion where you actually like your entire family and have a great time
partying/hanging with them.

Katy and I wouldn't miss Cincy for the world. (And that included flying in
this year because of a car wreck would have made the 21+ hour journey a
little painful).

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)