Guess what I did today part 2

Chris, specifically, what part of the seat ripped?  I've got an a$$
load of old seat parts in the garage.. see this link here:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2218577

I'm not exactly what you ripped from the description.  If you see
anything in there that might owrk, it's yours.
I can take a closer look tomorow when I'm out at the house.

Greg