Removing and Installing Transmission

I'm sure I had three of four mounts off, and lowered the engine/tranny
assembly so it would clear, (after removing the K bar and other attached
bits) with me on the wrench and the kid bench pressing the tranny out and
later, back in. By using an engine sling, it was easy enough to manage
pivoting the assembly up and down on the remaining passenger side mount.

Cathy