Removing and Installing Transmission

Okay so I had the opportunity to take and re-install the transmission 3
times and each time I got hung up by the drivers side, left,
transmission/motor mount. This is the one that bolts to the top side of the
tail end of the tranny. Upon removal it doesn't allow enough clearance to
pull the tranny off the engine. So each time I ended up removing the pain in
the arse bolts on top to let it back out. How has anyone else dealt with
this? The bently is not very clear about this part of the instructions.

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708939)