Bosch Fog Lights

THey could be in series, which means the power goes from the relay to one
light then the other terminal of that light is wired to the first terminal
of the second light....then the ground you just connected ground both
lights.

Not the best way to do it.  THere should be two wires coming from the
relay - one to each light.  The remaining terminal of each light is then
grounded. (parallel)

Just thought I'd mention that, just in case.

Jim