From: Don Walter <dswalterwi@gmail.com>
To: Scirocco List <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 21:40:55 -0500
Subject: Reasons why your Heater Fan doesn't Blow...

Well after replacing the fan switch with no results and discussing with
Patrick B how to get the fan blower I was prepared to pull it. Well
while
examining how to get it out something stuck me that patrick had
mentioned,
he had cleaned his up and got it working then the thoughts of Cathy's
problems with her clutch... hummmmm...... As I peered into the vent
opening
under the rain tray this is what I saw:
http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Don_Walter/Heater_Fan/
  Well every speed works except the lowest but I think that was how it
was
before so I okay with that for now.

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI