-----Original Message-----
From: Don Walter
Well after replacing the fan switch with no results and discussing with
Patrick B how to get the fan blower I was prepared to pull it. Well while
examining how to get it out something stuck me that patrick had mentioned,
he had cleaned his up and got it working then the thoughts of Cathy's
problems with her clutch... hummmmm...... As I peered into the vent opening
under the rain tray this is what I saw:
http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Don_Walter/Heater_Fan/
 Well every speed works except the lowest but I think that was how it was
before so I okay with that for now.