How to get Mk1 fenders off?

--- jlpawlicki@aol.com wrote:

> OK, I did not use a propane torch, but have 95% of the
> fender flange visible with the exception of what resides
> up near the antennae hole. The fender against the
> (vertical) body/door will not move at all.

Dumb question, but you did remove the bolts from there too,
right?  I've seen on some cars where they were  covered in
that undercoating to the point of being invisible.  And
don't forget the one on the bottom of the fender going into
the floor.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

http://mail.yahoo.com