OT - Speaking of new jobs....

--- "Bennett, Christopher P ET1 MARMC 1230B"
<chris.p.bennett@navy.mil> wrote:

> Not to steal Daun's thunder...
>
> Got word from the recruiter a few minutes ago.  It
> appears that the company wants me and they are
> willing to adjust my base salary to account for cost
> of living.

Well, considering the conversation we were having the
other day, I am really happy to at least hear that
about the company.  So it doesn't look like you hosed
yourself, amigo.

Now waiting on one of our fine service branches to get
their heads out of their ass.  Whew - that's a call
for patience.  Had my wonderful time with the Army, so
I feel for you, bro!

'87 stock 8v beater
'84.5 2L 8v + 2H

"..slave to the disease..."