From: "Bennett, Christopher P ET1 MARMC 1230B" <chris.p.bennett@navy.mil>
To: "Daun Yeagley" <vwdaun@yahoo.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 2:19 PM
Subject: RE: OT - Speaking of new jobs....

Not to steal Daun's thunder...

Got word from the recruiter a few minutes ago.  It appears that the company
wants me and they are willing to adjust my base salary to account for cost
of living.  (average rental thus far has been in the $1600-1800 range)  They
are looking to place me in San Fransisco, or at least the Bay Area.  If they
they do the cost of living for INSIDE the city of SF I should be pretty phat
on the salary.

I did a budget for $55k and even with them paying for the R, I can't afford
to live there.  I had a $95 surplus a month if I don't make any long
distance calls on my phone or never eat out.  The fact that the company is
willing to work with me on the salary says alot I think.

THAT being said... this makes my difficulties with the Navy all that more
dire and stressful.

Arrggh!!!  Somebody put me out of my misery.  LOL

Chris