Whining and Frustrated :)

--- Jim Ruffi <sciroccos@earthlink.net> wrote:
> This is why I never joined or even thought about
> joining the military, even
> though my friends all did.

And this is why I left when I got an open door.  No
slam on guys who've made it work, but I am just not
the type of dude to put up with too much shit.
Inherited from my mother and father both; they both
can be real bulldogs when they feel people are f'n
them over.  And brother, the fed gov't does it
bigtime.  I grew up a stepchild of a very highly
positioned NSA exec - and in the end he was just a
number (like them all), although he devoted his entire
career to them.  At his retirement ceremony, I didn't
know whether to laugh or cry at their pathetic
trinkets and shit.

Sorry - going bitter here...

My best to our rocco bro Chris - hold in there, man.

'87 stock 8v beater
'84.5 2L 8v + 2H

"..slave to the disease..."

http://mail.yahoo.com