G60 setup is going to be MINEMINEMINE - look!

In Fact, I'll vouch for Kompressor Kanada even though I have nothing to do
with G60 Superchargers.  Why?  Candy, that's why.
Used to vacation every summer up on the Georgian Bay area of Ontario - the
candy bar CoffeKrisp was the sure sign we had arrived (think a mocha
kit-kat)  During the run-up to H2O I asked in the vortex forum if anyone
coming down form canada would bring me some.
Dave from Kompressor Kanada did just that - not just some, but a whole
freakin' case.  he thought it hillarious that us staters' wanted them.

Thank you for reading my OT story.  The point?  Kompressor Kanda has some
good guys working for them.

GP

--
Aronsons First Law
People who do crazy things are not necessarily crazy