From: scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org] On
Behalf Of C Boyko
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 6:10 PM
To: Marc Getty
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: relocation woes

I was wondering how widely driving/registration laws/fees varied from state
to state. I know California is probably strictest for emissions, but I'd be
curious what the annual renewal process costs in time and money in various
states. And at what point your car becomes historic. Here it's 30 years old
for a reduced (historic) license fee, 20yrs for no emissons, unless it's
newer than 87, in which case it has to test every two years forever. $74 for
plates + 37.50 for the ETest. How does that stack up? Just curious, we can
split it off into a different threads if you want.

Cathy