relocation woes

PA reg. is 35/yr, i think.  I paid about 140 for the initial
paperwork to go through (transferred a plate and saved 30 bux).

20 years for historic status.  I believe emissions testing varies by
'birth year' of car - so I only have to meet 88 requirements.

ET every year, too - I think ET is about 40, and Safety is about 25-30.

blake/