relocation woes

"I don't think I could stomach living somewhere that curtails my rights."

I'm pretty sure there is at least one gun-totin' state that has a law
against sodomy.  That includes "oral copulation between members of the
opposite sex."  My point is that your rights will ultimately be curtailed no
matter where you go, so get over it and do what you think is best.

Sorry for the harsh answer.  I think you'll find PA to be reasonable where
gun laws are concerned, but it's no Oklahoma.

Jim