OT: relocation woes

> >  I am just attempting to influence my locality/whining about it ;)
> >  If they told me I was going to alaska I would be fine with that.
> >  I'd start the "snowed in scirocco list" and get a few engine block
> >  heaters.  LOL

There is nothing about block heaters that should make you whine. ;)
And I tried out my daily's skid plate on the daily good and proper this
weekend, in lake effect snow from two different great lakes. Rocco content?
Yeah, on both trips, one for a fuel pump and the other for wrenching on a
rust free MkI.

As for guns? You know what your priorities are from the sounds of it,
hopefully the Pa one will work out and you can go wrench with Blake.
Cathy