[Fwd: Re: for sale 1979 volkswagen scirocco (san jose north)]

How about Scirocco?
Your going to spend about that much money on her any way  :)
Kids are expencive,  But a lot more fun   :)

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
DSM4 entry: "Masochism: See Scirocco"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y