From: scirocco-l-bounces+patrick.bureau=gmail.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+patrick.bureau=gmail.com@scirocco.org] On
Behalf Of Rick Kellner
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 6:22 AM
To: 'Scirocco List'
Subject: RE: Misc 2L questions

Phil, what are you running for fuel injection?  I am guessing that it
is not CIS-E which I believe the Autotech (and TT) module is designed
for.
Correct me if I am wrong.
If you are looking for a CIS-E power module there are two DIY units.
One that simply enriches the mixture by substituting a higher
resistance for the temp sensor using a relay.  The problem with this
one is that it does it at all RPMs.  It has been reported that this
bogs down the low RPMs where it is now too rich, the extra fuel, for
CIS-E cars is needed at high RPM.
The other DIY fuel module uses the coil to determine RMP and kicks in
around 4k.  I have the schematic and description of the second one
kicking around somewhere.
Rick.