i think it's the fuel pump

NOT getting fuel spray when bridging the FP relay.

The fuel pump itself 'shifts' a bit, but does not vibrate as if it
were running.

Voltage off the + terminal at the pump is 9v, voltage off the - is 1v

Seems to me like the pump is fried (also tried running another ground
off of the pump neg. terminal to the frame, still only get 1v.

Before I shell out 100+ for a fuel pump, anybody have any ideas about
this?  Am I guessing accurately based on my tests?

blake/