Oh this ETesting gets even better.

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
> No, I can't. They will now continue to test until,
> well, forever and ever I
> guess. (Almost as much fun as matrimony!!) No more
> 20 year rule. I think my
> 79 may still be exempt, I'd heard 1980 as the
> deadline for testing.

This is the kind of crap that makes me seriously weigh
where to possibly move in the future.  There is so
much negative that could be said about legislators who
do this stuff (advance the inclusive years backwards
in time).

The...the... MAGGOTRY!

-RP
'87 stock 8v beater = "The Faithful One"
'84.5 2L 8v + 2H = "Baby Fatass"

"..slave to the disease..."