[16v] Bad O2 sensor symptoms?

Wouldn't both ends of the O2 sensor work? (Chopped from a parts car,
that is)
Beatcha!
<http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Nate/S4010209.JPG>
Where is the DPR located (I know my CPR is on the block on my 8v).  I'll
check the Bentley and poke under my hood tomorrow.
Oh, and for what it's worth, I disconnected my O2 sensor before work
today, and it ran exactly the same...
Nate