Dash results (and X-mas comes early :)

Well, I for one think it looks pretty tits.  It certainly looks like
something a German ricer would do to his Mk1 (they do odd things over
there), and if I had a black interior I'd be all over it.  Are there
different colors available?
Let us know how it holds up, I know from experience Bondo doens't hold
to plastic for shit.
Nate
'81
'88