Unknown Scirocco being parted out

Yep sorry I figured I had achieved enough notoriety...  My God I
certainly whine enough that everyone should know me.  ;)

So anyhow if it's a big part and you don't want to ship I have been
known to drive to Cincy a few times a year, and I am going to be
moving North soon probably CT (see previous sniveling roflmao) and if
that job falls through I will default back to Cincy.

Again I haven't gone and seen what's there but I am the only one in
the area he knows thats down with the sickness, he had graduated to
jettas for auto-xing so I got the hand me down parts a while back and
I do mean alot of parts for like $200.

So I don't think he's looking for alot on this deal.  He's good
people.  I was going to try to get out there last night but I had to
go shopping for a suit (yuck) taking me shopping--especially for me is
something akin to taking the cat to vet.  SOMEBODY is gonna bleed
before it's over.  Jeans and a nice shirt is dressing up for me.

anyhow... let me know at either address.

chris