All things Scirocco

I lived in Sardinia... ya know small island off the coast of Italy and
they got hit with four major winds there.  The trees grow sideways
from all the wind... The Scirocco brings sand and dirt across the med
and it rains mud.  (stings the skin too)

I don't think I washed the rabbit twice when I was there.  Did NO
good.  It would rain and be dirtier than before.

chris