Unknown Scirocco being parted out

All,
   Local to me there is a MK2 being parted.  Not sure what year it was before the HEAVY modification was made to it.  He is stripping the engine and driveline to go into a 16v Cabrio, and said only the Scirocco specific stuff will be sold.  So basically if it will go into the Cabrio he's not selling it.  Brakes, and such are not up for grabs.

I haven't gone to look at it personally--took a brief look when it was road worthy.  Apparently he put a 2.0 heavily built into it and had a catastrophic failure in the front end--the front crossmember if I remember correctly.  I have asked him for the windshield and possibly the hatch if it's in better shape than mine.  There was a fire inside the car (under the dash) so the internal wiring/fuse box ect is NOT worth it.  I don't know if the sunroof parts are any good but I am going to survey it tonight or at the latest this weekend.  The hood is bent in the front, otherwise most of the other body panels are good if anyone wants one.  (tornado red--hint hint Mike)

These are the parts he mentions specifically... I do not have prices yet but if you are interested let me know and I will ask what he wants and I will ship.  Those who have dealt with me know that I am NOT out to make any money off this, I am only mentioning as a service to the group.  I may offer for the whole package and strip at my leisure.

Windsheild
Hatch (16v brake light--possibly not original)
Eurolights (adjusters shot if I remember correctly)
Eurobumpers (tweaked but serviceable)
Dash (some cracks if memory serves)
Internal panels (decent shape)
Tails
Good black 16v trunk lid (black)
Rear Seats (fronts are not original and going into cabrio anyway)
16v bodykit parts (again... possibly not original)
16v engine harness (cabrio has a full motronic swap)

If I remember to bring the camera I will take a few pics.  Hit me up if there was something I didn't mention that you want or need.

Chris