[OT] Stereo/sub/amp install advice needed

Hey list, I just picked up some audio equipment for my 86, and need
some advice.  I've never been much of an audiophile, and have never
owned a sub, so I'm a little unclear on how to hook everything up
correctly.

Here's what I have:

-JVC KD-S890 (MP3) head unit
   - Power Output: 200W Max. (50W x 4)
   - Line Output Terminals (2 pairs)
   - Loudness Control
   - AFNS/PNC
   - Preamp Fader Control

- Power Acoustik CH4-400x amp
 Specs:
<http://bestamp.com/electronics/car_audio/amplifiers/power_acoustik/sterling/ch4_200x_800x.htm>

- 12" Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1 sub w/Polk Momo MM12 enclosure
Peak Power Handling: 1400W
Recommended RMS Power: 350W
Frequency Response: 18-150 Hz
Impedance: 4 ohms

- Kicker KS69 6x9" Speakers
power handling: 5-90 watts RMS (180 watts peak)
frequency response: 30-21,000 Hz
peak power handling: 180 watts
sensitivity: 92 dB

Questions:

- Is my 400w amp good enough to power the sub?
- Is the head unit powerful enough to drive the 6x9's and a pair of
door speakers?
  - Recommend a second amp for these?
- Wiring:   Here's two pics of either end of the amp.  What goes where?

  <http://home.cogeco.ca/~mardak/amp.jpg>
  - What's the REM + hookup?
  - How would I hook up the sub?

  <http://home.cogeco.ca/~mardak/amp_2.jpg>
  - Switches go to Mono, correct?
  - On/Off Ch 3/4 Subwoofer switch to ON, correct?
  - Line output (RCA) from head unit to Ch 3/4 low input (Ch 1/2 empty)?

- Preamp fader control on the head unit will control sub volume?
  - Should I turn up the level on the sub to Max and control it via
this preamp fader?
- What the heck does  AFNS/PNC stand for (head unit specs)
- Anything else I need (crossover (sub specs say one included), inline
fuses, etc)?

Thanks!

Mark.
75