welders, come here

Neal,

Those quality welds on that crossmember bar you got?  Yeah, 110 MIG.  A
good 110 MIG is fine for a person that knows what they are doing. (not
claiming I  do, but my fab guy does!)

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon (1.6 Heron head project)
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)